How to Update ASRock BIOS
- Download the BIOS package (WinZip format with .zip file extension). And close all programs.
- Unzip and save all files to the same directory of any storage location accessible by the host system. And you should see BIOSfilename.EXE.
- Click BIOSfilename.exe
- It shows a dialog icon to remind that “You need to restart the system before updating BIOS, do you want to restart now”. Click “Yes”.
- After system restart, it will auto update BIOS. Please DO Not power off during UEFI update.
- After finishing upgrading the BIOS, it shows “Press Enter”. Please press “Enter” then reboot.
- After system restart, press [F2] to enter the BIOS setup utility during boot up. In Exit menu, please select “Load Default Settings” and press [Enter] to continue.
- Select “Exit Saving Changes” and press [Enter] to exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Now, system is booting up with new BIOS.
How do you check the BIOS Version?
|1. The BIOS version can be found during system boot up.
||2. The BIOS version can be found in BIOS setup utility.
Update BIOS under Windows 7/8
Step1: Please right click BIOSfilename.exe
Step2: Click “Run as administrator”.