BYTESPEED’S INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTIES
ByteSpeed’s industry leading warranties take the risk out of computer purchases and make your investment more affordable. Not only do we offer industry-leading warranties on all of our systems, we also provide Lifetime Tech Support to help keep your systems up and running during the entire life of your purchase.
ByteSpeed is committed to honoring and maintaining our warranty. Our account managers and support team work closely with you to quickly resolve any warranty issues.
SERVERS AND DESKTOPS
ByteSpeed provides a standard 5-year warranty on all servers and desktops, plus free lifetime tech support.
Our laptops have a standard 3-year, 2-year, or 1-year warranty (depending on the model) with 1 year on the laptop battery, plus free lifetime tech support.
What IS Covered Under Warranty?
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty applies to non-ByteSpeed branded hardware (EX: D-Link switches, Samsung printers, Tandberg backup devices, Spectrum laptop carts, etc.)
What is NOT Covered Under Warranty?
- Improper use that is not in accordance with product instructions
- Acts of nature
How to report a problem:
- Use the ByteSpeed Serial number on the back of the machine as the easiest and most efficient way for our tech support team to track replacements, parts, or warranty issues.
- Any problems occurring in the first 30 days of use can be reported as DOA. ByteSpeed will immediately fix or replace all DOA machines.
- Technicians can use ByteSpeed’s online customer support system to submit repair issues, track repair issues, manage their inventory, look up the configuration of a ByteSpeed computer, and more.
BYTESPEED HELP DESK
Please report any issues to ensure all Bytespeed products are working properly. Contact ByteSpeed Support Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST: 888.658.0715 firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING WARRANTY PARTS
- ByteSpeed guarantees all warranty issues are handled in a timely manner. Most warranty parts will ship the same day. Accelerated shipping is also an available option for crucial situations.
- All ByteSpeed warranty parts will ship with pre-paid return labels for the part that needs replacement. It is important to use this label so ByteSpeed can properly execute warranty requests.
- ByteSpeed offers a parts closet option that provides immediate replacement of any system, leaving no user without a computer. As parts are used from the parts closet, customers can request new parts to replenish the parts closet. This helps eliminate down time and makes warranty requests much easier for both ByteSpeed and our customers.