NUC BIOS – F7 Update
The F7 BIOS Flash Update allows you to update the system BIOS during the start process and before the operating system loads.
- Download the Recovery BIOS (.bio) file. Example:
- Copy the .bio file to a USB device.
- Plug the USB device into a USB port of the target computer.
- Shut down the target computer.
- During start, when the F7 prompt is displayed, press F7 to enter the BIOS Flash Update tool.
- Select the USB device and press Enter.
- Select the .bio file and press Enter.
- Confirm you want to update the BIOS by pressing Enter.
- Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete.
- Remove the USB device.
- Restart the computer.