Nevada ByteSpeed Team
THE FOLLOWING CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASERS IN THE STATE OF NEVADA:
- TIPS Cooperative Purchasing System – ByteSpeed National Contracts | 230105 – Technology Solutions Products and Services valid thru May-31-2028 | 230305 – Vaping Sensors valid thru May 31-2026
- PEPPM Technology Bidding and Purchasing Program – ByteSpeed National Contracts | PA/Nationwide: 533902-034 or California: 535122-037 | Hardware, Software, Related services and Other Branded Products – effective January 1, 2023 and valid through December 31, 2025
- BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative – ByteSpeed National Contracts | 579-19: Technology Equipment, Software, Supplies, & Telecommunications Products” – thru 12/31/2021 | 573-18: Instructional Materials, Classroom Teaching Supplies, & Equipment” – thru 9/26/21 (PD)
- NASPO ValuePoint – Cradlepoint National Contract AR3189 – Nevada 99-SWC-NV21-7945 – Data Communications Products & Services – Awarded 10/1/2019, Expiration 09/30/2024, Renewal Limit 9/30/26
- PEPPM 2023 Product Line Bid – RUCKUS Wireless Contract | PA/Nationwide 533902-126 and CA/535122-153 | Wireless Networking Products – valid thru 12/31/2025
- PEPPM 2023 Product Line Bid – Verkada Contract | PA/Nationwide 533902-155 and CA/ 535122-190 | Cloud-based Video Surveillance Systems– valid thru 12/31/2025
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR PURCHASERS IN THE STATE OF NEVADA:
- NVSIDE – Nevada Society of Innovators and Digital Educators is a nonprofit professional organization for educators who are interested in and understand the importance of the use of computers and technology in education.
PLTW – Project Lead The Way is a nonprofit organization that develops STEM curriculum for schools. ByteSpeed products are available on their “myPLTW” Marketplace.
AOPA – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) and the AOPA Foundation are nonprofit organizations representing the largest aviation community in the world. Their mission is to protect the freedom to fly by advocating for and educating pilots with their diverse resources to ensure the long-term well-being and accessibility of the aviation industry. For more info, visit: https://foundation.aopa.org/
SETDA – The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) is the principal association representing U.S. state and territorial educational technology and digital learning leaders. Through a broad array of programs and advocacy, SETDA builds member capacity and engages partners to empower the education community in leveraging technology for learning, teaching, and school operations.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEVADA BYTESPEED TEAM:
Toll Free: 877-553-0777