Texas ByteSpeed Team
THE FOLLOWING CONTRACTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASERS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS:
- Fort Worth ISD – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | 21-091 Technology – Product, Materials, Services, and Equipment – valid thru June 30, 2026
- Dallas ISD – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | # RV-207148 Esports Gaming Equipment and Services – valid thru May 25, 2028
- EPIC6 Region 6 ESC – ByteSpeed Texas Contracts | 21.23 Technology Solutions & Services, valid thru June 30, 2028 | 22.23 Computer Hardware, Software, Services and Supplies, valid thru June 30, 2028
- Joshua Independent School District – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | 2018-06 – Technology Supplies, Equipment, and Repair – extended thru August 31, 2023
- Goodbuy – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | 23-24 4D000 Computer: Hardware/Peripherals/Networking Equipment/Repair/Service – valid thru 2/29/2024
- Plano ISD – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | 2019-049 Technology Related Items (Technology Related Equipment, Services, Software, & Supplies) – valid thru January 2025
- Region 18 ESC – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | R18-2023-02-000032 (2023-2024 Region 18 ESC Purchasing Cooperative Discount RFP)
– valid thru June 30, 2024
- Region 5 ESC – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | #20230703 – Computers, Peripherals, Supplies and Operating Systems Technical Assistance – valid thru Aug-31-2024
- Region 7 ESC – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | Computer Hardware & Supplies CMPH2324 & Network Systems & Supplies NET2324– valid thru August 17, 2024
- Eagle Mountain Saginaw (EMS ISD) | 1920-004-2025 Career and Technology Education Equipment, Supplies and Services – valid thru January 31, 2024
- TIPS Cooperative Purchasing System – ByteSpeed National Contracts | 230105 – Technology Solutions Products and Services valid thru May-31-2028 | 230305 – Vaping Sensors valid thru May 31-2026
- PEPPM Technology Bidding and Purchasing Program – ByteSpeed National Contracts | PA/Nationwide: 533902-034 or California: 535122-037 | Hardware, Software, Related services and Other Branded Products – effective January 1, 2023 and valid through December 31, 2025
- BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative – ByteSpeed National Contracts | 661-22: Technology Equipment, Products, Services and Software – thru 12/31/2024
- Channelview ISD – ByteSpeed Texas Contract | RFP#2324-001– Technology Equipment, Services, Software & Supplies – valid thru August 31, 2024
- PEPPM 2023 Product Line Bid – RUCKUS Wireless Contract | PA/Nationwide 533902-126 and CA/535122-153 | Wireless Networking Products – valid thru 12/31/2025
- PEPPM 2023 Product Line Bid – Verkada Contract | PA/Nationwide 533902-155 and CA/ 535122-190 | Cloud-based Video Surveillance Systems– valid thru 12/31/2025
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR PURCHASERS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS:
- TCEA – TCEA is a member-based organization devoted to advancing technology in education. We want to dismantle and eliminate the barriers in education and make learning possible for every student.
- EduTech – Edu-Tech & Edu-Tech Academics focuses on delivering real-world insights, first-hand experiences and practical ideas that have been tried by other districts. We know that implementing new technology solutions, updating classrooms and curriculum initiatives isn’t a one department job, but a collaboration of different departments. Our goal is for you to gain new concepts and approaches to yield positive results in your bottom line.
- PLTW – Project Lead The Way is a nonprofit organization that develops STEM curriculum for schools. ByteSpeed products are available on their “myPLTW” Marketplace.
- AOPA – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) and the AOPA Foundation are nonprofit organizations representing the largest aviation community in the world. Their mission is to protect the freedom to fly by advocating for and educating pilots with their diverse resources to ensure the long-term well-being and accessibility of the aviation industry. For more info, visit: https://foundation.aopa.org/
- SETDA – The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) is the principal association representing U.S. state and territorial educational technology and digital learning leaders. Through a broad array of programs and advocacy, SETDA builds member capacity and engages partners to empower the education community in leveraging technology for learning, teaching, and school operations.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR TEXAS BYTESPEED TEAM:
Toll Free: 877-553-0777