Getting the right advice makes all the difference when planning your next big IT project. Are you considering an upcoming project, but wondering how to get started? Our experts can take away the guesswork and make the process easy for you! ByteSpeed offers a variety of free phone consultations to answer your questions and help you know what to expect.
Schedule Your Meeting
While you can easily request a consultation by calling us at 877-553-0777 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we also have specific pages for each consultation we have available. You can fill out the form with a preferred time to meet and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Here’s a list of our consultation pages:
- Appstream: AppStream 2.0 is a fully managed, secure application streaming service that enables you to stream desktop applications to any computer running a web browser. For education, this means students have greater access to learning resources and applications regardless of platform or device. It doesn’t matter whether they’re using Chromebooks, Macs, or PCs, or whether they’re in the classroom, the library, or at home.
- E-Rate: During a brief phone consult, a network engineer can talk through leading network solutions, new technologies to consider, and even suggest tailored hardware options to fit your needs.
- Esports: The esports consultation with our Gravity Gaming by ByteSpeed experts will walk you through implementing your program, recommend customized esports PCs to fit your exact needs, and suggest resources for funding, competition, and more.
- Server/Storage: ByteSpeed’s Intel servers are backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty. They also include free white glove, meaning we will build your RAID, partitions, and even pre-install software. Cost-effective storage solutions start at less than $10k. We offer all-flash and hybrid storage solutions at affordable prices.
- Networking Solutions: ByteSpeed strategically aligns with a variety of networking solutions providers who share our core values and enable us to provide the best custom solutions for organizations across the nation. Our trained and certified engineers act as an extension of your technical team. They can help with everything from budgetary pricing to crafting a custom IT solution that meets your unique requirements.
- Cradlepoint: Cradlepoint routers unlock the transformative power of today’s LTE and 5G cellular networks to provide agile, reliable, and pervasive Wireless WAN edge.
- Virtual Reality: We have numerous partnerships and helpful resources that can help you succeed with virtual reality. Whether you are just getting started with VR or are trying to expand your resources, our team can suggest customized computer hardware and VR headsets to fit your exact needs, as well as recommend VR applications, career training resources, professional development training, and more.
If you visit some of our partner pages, those will have consult forms at the bottom!
Prepare With Questions – Or Not At All
A great way to get the most out of your meeting is to prepare with questions ahead of time. This makes it easier to remember every important detail that you want to bring up. On that note, if you’re not sure where to start, it’s okay to go in blind. Any questions you remember later can be answered over the phone or over email at a later date.
Enjoy a conversation with an expert at ByteSpeed
You can rest easy knowing that you’re in good hands. Whether you’re looking for more information about esports or servers, we have experts on deck ready to help. In consultations about servers/storage or networking solutions, our engineers are happy to answer your questions and give you a deeper understanding of our solutions.
Next steps after the consultation
Depending on what you’re looking at, the steps after your consultation may look different. It may involve us sending you a quote or scheduling another time to talk more about the solutions we provide. Whatever it ends up looking like, you can contact email@example.com or your salesperson with any questions.
Free consultations are an easy way to get informed about a product or service. ByteSpeed is happy to make it easier through online scheduling and meetings. Visit one of our consult pages today to schedule yours!