Esports Ed is all about starting and maintaining your esports team. In this episode, we’ll discuss esports in middle school, game design and development, and Minefaire – an event Steve Isaacs produced to bring Minecraft to kids and super fans across the nation. Steve has been a part of technology, game design, game development, and esports spheres for over 25 years. Class is in session, so grab your notebook and learn how to design games like a professional.
Find Esports Ed on your favorite podcast app! We’re available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and more!
This episode of Esports Ed is sponsored by RESPAWN PRODUCTS. RESPAWN has the power to keep you comfortable as you get through the gaming grind to get the win.
Have a question or comment for Esports Ed? Email us at email@example.com
- Twitch: twitch.tv
- Discord: discordapp.com/invite/sJ6GDR9
- Game Star Mechanic: gamestarmechanic.com
- Scratch: scratch.mit.edu
- Minecraft EDU Edition: education.minecraft.net
- Twine: twinery.org
- Fortnite Creative Mode: epicgames.com/fortnite/creative
- Xennial Digital: xennialdigital.com
- DonorsChoose: donorschoose.org
- PledgeCents: pledgecents.com
- NASEF: esportsfed.org
- Brickfest Live: brickfestlive.com
- Young Innovators: younginnovatorsfair.com
- Minefaire: minefaire.com
- Games for Change: gamesforchange.org
This podcast is created by ByteSpeed LLC. ByteSpeed has been a leading IT solutions resource since 1999. We provide customized computer hardware, enterprise networking solutions, and professional IT services nationwide. Gravity Gaming, created by ByteSpeed, offers high-end, custom built esports gaming PCs.